Himalayanchef. warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from the shipment date unless otherwise noted. Himalayanchef. will replace any item returned to us within the parameters of this policy and found to be defective. All returned warranty-issue merchandise must be properly packed for a safe return shipment and in original purchase condition with the original packaging, the original receipt/invoice/packing slip and an explanation of the item's problem. Himalayanchef. will not refund, credit or cover shipping expenses for warranty item returns or warranty item replacements under any circumstances. Himalayanchef. is not liable for misuse of its products. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, failure to follow instructions, shipping damage or damaged packaging.
HIMALAYANCHEF. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Shipping Damage: Himalayanchef will cover items damaged by the shipping carrier unless the carrier is the US Postal Service or if the item(s) are shipped using your shipping account/carrier. The procedures to replace a damaged shipment are as follows:
• For items shipped via "non-freight" service such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc...
1. The shipment recipient must call the appropriate shipping carrier as indicated on the shipping label; FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx or UPS at 1-800-PickUPS, DHL at 1-800-Call-DHL. The recipient must give the shipping carrier the tracking number(s) on the shipping label and request a pick-up stating that the item(s) was damaged during shipping. This first step must be completed within 5 business days of the shipment's delivery.
2. After FedEx or UPS, DHL picks up the damaged shipment, notify Himalayanchef of the situation via email at email@example.com . Include the Himalayanchef invoice/receipt number and your purchase order number as well as a description of the damage.
3. Himalayanchef will replace the shipment at no additional cost to the buyer after Himalayanchef has verified that the shipment's item(s) was in fact damaged during shipment. This process may take 2 to 3 weeks.
• For items shipped via freight service such as FedEx Freight, Freight Quote, etc...
1. The shipment's recipient must receive the shipment in person and must inspect the shipment when delivered.
2. The recipient must notify the freight delivery driver of the shipping damage, request damage documentation and refuse the damaged shipment.
3. Himalayanchef will replace the item at no additional cost to the vendor after Himalayanchef has verified that the item was in fact damaged during shipment. This process may take 2 to 3 weeks or more.
Himalayanchef will not cover a shipping damage return and/or replacement in which the buyer fails to follow the proper procedure.
Make sure you dont miss interesting happenings by joining our newsletter program.